Main Navigator Container
- How to Kiteboard
- Give Away
▪ Super efficient, responsive and smooth board for new-school riders
▪ Smooth ride and positive grip
▪ Spectacular POP for high airs and tech tricks
▪ Unparalleled comfort on landings to save your knees
▪ Wide stance options for more stable riding position
▪ Wake Bindings compatibility
▪ Effortless Switch Riding
▪ 35mm fins
▪ "Click&Go" tool-free fins mounting system
▪ 3 year warranty against breakage
THE GAME CHANGER
Developed with Mike „The Knife” Blomvall the 50Fifty is a weapon of choice for Brazylian freestyle wizards Eudazio Da Silva and Carlos Madson. This board is the ultimate freestyle ripper that can dominate the discipline with or without using full boots. This wakestyle inspired model is dedicated to all the riders looking for spectacular POP, comfortable landings, limitless control and edge grip.
Dedicated to aggressive riding, the 50Fifty is capable of handling just about anything: flat lagoon, choppy water and a cable park. This board changes every spot on a new-schoolers playground. For 2013 we've redesigned the dimensions of the 50Fifty, so the sizes are now more versatile and it's easier to choose the best board for you.